Stolen from mamageek's journal
1. What year was the best year of your life?
2. One animal or insect that Noah should have left off the ark?
3. Do you make a wish before blowing out your birthday candles?
Of course. Any chance I get to wish for someting - I take it!
4. Do you generally open your bills on the day that you receive them?
Yes. But don't pay them right away.
5. How many pillows are on your bed?
6. Favorite ice cream flavor?
7. What is the most dominate color in your wardrobe?
Red and Black
8. Have you ever seen a ghost?
No, but I have felt the presence on more than one occasion.
9. Would you rather go to a carnival or circus?
10. Favorite meal: breakfast, lunch, or dinner?
11. Your favorite fictional animal?
12. Have you ever flown first-class?
No, but I would love to. Flew Business Class once. That was pretty nice.
13. Would you go on a reality show?
No way! Too many skeletons in my closet!
14. Are you more optimistic or pessimistic about the future?
Always an optimist
15. Pancakes or waffles?
Depends on who is making them.
16. If you could own a home anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Fiji or the coast of Australia
17. Your favorite Soup of the Day?
18. What site is a must see for all visitors to your city?
19. Can you recommend a good restaurant in your city?
Graces - great Mexican food!
20. You go to the zoo; what is the one animal that you want to see?
21. Potatoes, rice, or pasta: which is your favorite?
Potatoes. Any way you make them. (Rice is like eating bugs! Eeeewwww!)
22. What is the best movie that you've seen this year?
23. One of your favorite books when you were a child?
The Black Stallion by Walter Farley
24. What in your life are you most grateful for?
25. You are home alone and use the bathroom; do you close the door?
No. Most of the time I don't close it when I'm not alone.
26. What is your favorite small appliance?
The snow cone maker
27. Salty snacks or sweet treats?
Depends on the time of day
28. Are you usually a little early, a little late, or right on time?
Early if at all possible
29. What is the most daring thing that you have ever done?
I had sex on stage.
30. Have you ever met someone famous?
I have a picture of myself and Buttboy with Lee Greenwood.
31. What was one of your favorite games as a child?
32. At what age have you looked your best?
33. One person that never fails to make you laugh?
34. What was the first music that you ever bought?
I bought Peter Frampton Wind of Change on vinyl. Still have it.
35. If you could change one thing about your family life when you were a child, what would it be?
36. What is the one thing that you cook that always receives compliments?
Cook? I don't cook. That's a man's job!
37. From what news source do you receive the bulk of your news?
38. In the last calendar year, how many people have you told that you love them?
Asshole, Buttboy, The Brat, My parents, We-Fester, My other son
39. Who received your first kiss?
40. The single most important quality in a mate?
41. What do you value most in a relationship?
42. Do you believe that you have a soulmate? If yes, have you already met?
Yes and yes.
43. Do you consider yourself well organized?
In my office, but not at home.
44. On average, how many times a day do you look at yourself in the mirror?
Once in the morning. Twice if I am going out.
45. Did you ever make a prank phone call?
46. What one quality do you seek in a friend?
47. Have you ever killed an animal?
Not on purpose. Cry when I do it accidentally.
48. When you were twelve years old, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a jockey in the Kentucky Derby.
49. Do you believe in an afterlife?
50. What would you like to accomplish with the remaining years of your life?
No clue. Little things, but no major goals.
And here are 15 more questions:
1. What is the "theme" on your calendar this year?
2. Do you read the newspaper every day?
3. What kind of shoes are you wearing right now?
Pink high top tennis shoes.
4. What magazines do you subscribe to?
Too many to list. Mostly golf and computer magazines.
5. What is your favorite condiment?
6. What was the first occupation you remember wanting to have?
7. Do you have a green thumb?
8. Did you have an imaginary friend when you were little?
No, the real ones tormented me enough.
9. Do you floss regularly?
What do you consider regularly?
10. If you could still hang posters of celebrities on your walls and get away with it like when you were 12, who would be on your walls right now?
Russell Crowe, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp
11. Do you keep shoe boxes or throw them away?
12. Would you be embarrassed if someone looked under your bed?
Nope. There's nothing under our bed because our mattress and boxspring are on the floor.
13. If you could be one character in a book, who would you be?
14. What do you sleep in?
An awful, uncomfortable bed.
15. What is your favourite word?