1. What did you do in 2003 that you'd never done before?
Went to a funeral
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I gave up on those years ago.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Nope. Thank God.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
My sister-in-law died. We were very close.
5. What countries did you visit?
None this year. Hopefully Canada next year.
6. What would you like to have in 2004 that you lacked in 2003?
7. What date from 2003 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
August 6-8. We-Fest with my bestest friend.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I didn't kill anyone.
9. What was your biggest failure?
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I blew out my knee while bowling.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My daughter's Christmas presents
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled?
Prego's butthead father and boyfriend.
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Spending Thanksgiving with We-Fester
16. What song will always remind you of 2003?
Rock version of Jingle Bells on electric guitar.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
- i. happier or sadder? Happier
- ii. thinner or fatter? Fatter
- iii. richer or poorer? poorer.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Playing with my kids and friends
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
Spent it with family.
22. Did you fall in love in 2003?
No, been in love for seven years.
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I try not to hate anyone, but a few have come close.
26. What was the best book you read?
Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
28. What did you want and get?
A video camera
29. What did you want and not get?
A new computer
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
Pirates of the Carribean. ( I watched it 5 times in one day!)
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 37 and don't remember what I did. Mustn't have been very exciting.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Nothing comes to mind.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2003?
I love the 70's
34. What kept you sane?
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Same Sex Marriages
37. Who did you miss?
38. Who was the best new person you met?
Brian at We-Fest. Yum! (I'm still waiting for his pic to arrive, We-Fester. Hint! Hint!)
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2003:
Life is too short to put things off.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
"I'll never smoke weed with Willie again."