gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Insults

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Insults

Every night at work, two of my co-workers/friends play Cribbage during lunch. Last night while playing Cribbage, I was teasing one of my co-workers/friends about how much pepper he puts on his food. I had hidden the pepper from him as a joke and was teasing him about the taste of the food being better without all the pepper.

Suddenly, he says, "You're just being a bitch!"

I was STUNNED. I go out of my way to make sure I am not a bitch. To be called one just for hiding a condiment was astonishing. Our supervisor happened to be sitting at the table playing Cribbage with us. He was also stunned.

Then, the supervisor had to leave the room to take a call. While he was gone, instead of waiting for him to return and deal the cards, my co-worker picked up the cards and started shuffling them. I objected to that telling him that he should just let the cards be until the supervisor came back. I tried to tell him that I was taught not to touch the cards unless you were the dealer.

Next thing I know, he is pointing straight down at my head saying, "This is a Type A Personality" and being extremely rude about it. I felt about 2 inches tall and completely embarrassed.

I usually ride to and from work with my two co-workers, but this morning, I rode the bus home. I saw a side of him I hadn't seen before and I definitely didn't like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home