gsp Thoughts From A Diva: It's been a while...

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Monday, July 23, 2012

It's been a while...

Wow! It's been quite a while since I posted anything on here. I have been super busy with all sorts of things going on. I did get my dream job. I am currently touring the countryside remodeling and revamping Walmarts. It is great fun and a lot of hard work, but I am loving every minute of it. I have been working in Ohio for the last couple of months. The stores have been very grateful and helpful, but, honestly, Ohio people are some of the rudest I have e Ed dealt with. They are not friendly at all. Most of them can't even be bothered to say hello when you greet them. And don't get me started on their driving habits! Absolutely atrocious! I have met an absolutely wonderful man that has brought me out of my funk. After Pat and I split up, I didn't think I would ever meet anyone who could make me feel good about myself. I was so wrong. My friend Dish set me up on a blind date with Mike and we have been inseparable since. We had a couple rocky moments when we first got together, but after 8 months, things are going strong and we are starting to work out all the kinks in our relationship. He had a lot of baggage and so did I. We are both starting to let go of some of it. I think we are really good for each other. My youngest graduated high school in June and is prepping for an audition to some performing arts school in NYC (not Julliard). She is very excited. I hope she gets in. My other kids are all doing well. Very proud of all of them. I seem to be addicted to Facebook anymore. I spend most of my time on there when I am not at work. I'm either chatting with Mike, my kids, my friends or playing that damn Castleville game! So totally addicted to that stupid game! LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home