gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Store Planning

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Store Planning

My interview last week was extremely long. It lasted exactly 56 minutes. It was over the phone with a lady from Home Office. She was nice, but I really hate phone interviews. They are so hard to deal with.

Anyway, I am still waiting to hear back about the interview. She did tell me she would be emailing my direct supervisor some questions about me. She said she needed those answers before making a decision. I found out last night that she called him instead of emailing. That makes me feel pretty good.

I am so excited about this job. I really hope I get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home