Thursday, July 20, 2006
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
I've been tagged by a Fish!
1. When did you start blogging and why?
I started blogging in August of 2002. I saw an article on it in some techie magazine I was reading. So I went to ixnow.com and made a place for myself. I enjoyed blogging, but ixnow.com was very difficult to use for everything I wanted to do, so I moved to Blogger. I have used blogger ever since. I enjoy the give and take of bloggers and commenters.
2. What don’t you write about? Anything considered a no-no in your book?
I write about whatever has my attention that day. And no, nothing is off limits. I will talk about anything in person, so why not in my blog, too?
3. Are you and your blogging persona the same person?
Pretty much. I'm a bigger flirt and much funnier in real life. WYSIWYG.
4. How do you use blogging to build friendships?
I don't. Not really. I do have people I now consider friends that I met through blogging, but I don't advertise my blog to my real-life friends.
5. How would you describe your writing style?
Pretty bad. LOL!!! I write like I talk...to the point with very little BS.
Okay, my turn to tag Erik, Bonnie and Eric!