gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Tuesday Is Chooseday

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Tuesday Is Chooseday

tuesday is chooseday

either leave your answers or a link to your webpage with your responses.

    Would you rather:
  1. while visiting new york city, fall from the 4th floor of a building OR get hit by a bicycle messenger?

  2. Get hit by the bike messenger. Then I would get up and kick his ass!

  3. kiss somebody with severe chapped lips OR eat lunch next to somebody picking a scab on their arm?

  4. Eeeewwwwww! Chapped lips. Picking a scab at the table is just gross!!!!

  5. live next door to a registered sex offender OR a recently released murderer?

  6. Tough choice. I would go with the sex offender. Because I would have a better chance of killing him first.

  7. always talk like your nose is stuffed up OR talk with a lisp?

  8. Well, since I live in the allergy capital of the world, I talk like I have a stuffed up nose anyway. So, I would go with the stuffed up nose. No one would notice the difference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home