gsp Thoughts From A Diva: What A Night!

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Saturday, May 22, 2004

What A Night!

Went out with some friends last night. Oooohhhh.....I drank way too much!!

The evening started about 8 last night. I went over to K's house and I removed the Sasser worm from her computer and got her up and running again.

Then K,B and I polished off an entire bottle of Tequila Rose (Yum!). We headed down to the bar about 9:30. They were both drinking beer. I was drinking Windsor and Cokes. I only had about 3 or 4 of them, but after the tequila, that was more than enough.

It started raining about 10:30. I stood outside for a while to cool off. It was cool standing out there watching the lightning show. I was intoxicated enough I didn't realize I was soaked completely through.

K had about 3-4 buddies that went with us. Mostly young guys. I don't know where she finds them, but a couple were real cuties.

Anyway, one of them bummed a beer off of me. After I bought it, I realized he was doing that to every woman in the bar. I don't think he bought a single beer all night.

Last call was at 12:45. We found a designated driver, and climbed in to K's pickup. Some guy I had never seen before sat next to me. He put his hand on my leg and I just gave him a funny look. I didn't care. It was only a leg.

We were sitting in the back seat, and K was in the front. I reached up and was tickling the back of her neck. This weirdo started brushing his hand across my boob!! I bet he has sore ribs this morning from where my elbow caught him!

When we got back to K's house, I was too drunk to drive home, so I went downstairs in her house and worked on her computer some more. I started sobering up and realized I was freezing because I was sitting there in soaking wet clothes.

I grabbed a blanket (or two) and rolled up in them on the bed. After a couple hours of shivering, I felt someone crawl in next to me. I was fully clothed and mummy-wrapped in some blankets, so I didn't care who was next to me. I just knew they were warm!

We slept that way for a couple hours. Then the beer guy came in and tried to crawl in bed. UNDER the covers. I pushed him off the bed and got up. It was about 7:30. I got up and drove home.

I slept for a few more hours and woke up with the first hangover I have had in years. Took some Tylenol and feel much better.

I think it will be some time before I do tequila and whiskey again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home