gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Bloggers

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Saturday, December 27, 2003

Bloggers

Today, I read almost all of the blogs on my Blogroll. Something I haven't done in a long time.

And you know what I noticed? I am one broke mofo. Out of all the blogs I read, there are only one or two that seem to make as little money as I do.

Most bloggers make some serious money or are in the military. At least the ones I read. And by serious money, I mean over $40k a year.

I don't even come close to that.

I have also noticed most bloggers are in supervisory roles or are MIS geeks.

Maybe it's just the bloggers I read. Aren't there any broke schmucks like me out there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home