gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Merry Christmas!!

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Merry Christmas!!

Well, what a great Christmas Eve this has been!

We have giggled and laughed for the past 2 hours! We opened presents and ate funnel cakes. What a great night!

My mother sent me a Betty Croclker Cooky Book. It is the same one that she had when I grew up. She went thru her cook book and copied all the hand-writen notes into my cook book. It is SOOOO cool!!!

I also received a small figurine from my daughter. I bought myself Seabiscuit The Movie and the book.

We have been playing with my daughter's toys and stuff.

Merry Christmas to all of you!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home