gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Holiday Cheer

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Saturday, December 27, 2003

Holiday Cheer

This article reminds me of what the holidays are all about.

If we all gave such great gifts, life would be so much more fun. I don't mean monetary to the Salvation Army, but fun things to each other.

For example, this year, I gave Prego a huge box. The only thing in it was a small Mama and Baby duck for the bathtub. We had seen it at Wal-Mart earlier and she had said how much she would like to have it for her baby(ies). So, when her back was turned I bought it and wrapped it up for her.

She told everyone she saw what I gave her. She was so excited about the way I gave it to her. Who cared that it only cost $2.88?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home