gsp Thoughts From A Diva: For <a href="http://normansrant.blogspot.com/">Norman</a>

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

For Norman

Norman wants to know:

"I'm confused. You went out on a date with a beautiful woman who was in fact a man, or a beautiful man who was a woman? "


I went out with a man, dressed like a beautiful woman. Her name was Ashley. I actually have no clue what his name was.

I met her when I was married to William (see below). We went to this really cool club in Reno and met up with her.

I didn't actually date Ashley, we just went clubbing together.

And, no, Norman, I didn't notice her adam's apple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home