gsp Thoughts From A Diva: The Swan

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Monday, May 10, 2004

The Swan

Have you noticed on The Swan that all the women look alike when they are done?

They all have that high eyebrow arch and same poofy lips. I can't stand that poofy lip look. Eeewww!!! It makes me want to take a needle and pop their lips.

If someone has naturally poofy lips, that's okay. I can handle that. It's just when there is no shape, just blobs for lips.

And the eyebrows? Why the constantly surprised look? How is that sexy???

I would love to have a tummy tuck. But most of what they are doing on that show can be done with makeup. Why go thru the pain if you don't have to?

I can see surgery for noses, tummies and butts. And maybe some of the chins. But cheeks and eyebrows? No way.

1 Comments:

At 5/10/2004 11:56 PM , Blogger drc said...

I totally agree. Can you just imagine being 90 years old and wearing the same "look" you wore as a 190 year old?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home