gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Part 2

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Part 2

We had been living in the apartment for just a short time. We didn't even have any furniture yet except for the tv.

Asshole and I were laying on the floor watching tv. The kids were upstairs asleep. I had my head on Asshole'sleg, just for lack of pillows.

Suddenly, I had a feeling of being watched. I sat up and looked around.

Will was standing in the back window staring at us. If looks could kill, we would both be dead. I have never seen such a horrible look before or since.

I asked him what he wanted and he gave some lame excuse, but I knew he just wanted to see what was going on.

I called his mom the next day. She flew down from Alaska and picked him up.

I have never seen him again. But I have never gotten a divorce from him. I don't even know where he is.

Why didn't I get a divorce? Because if I get a divorce, I am free to make that mistake again. And I don't want to get married again. Twice was enough.

So anyway, that's the story. And I'm sticking to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home