gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Mother's Day

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Monday, May 10, 2004

Mother's Day

So, how did you spend Mother's Day?

My day started all alone in the house. Asshole was at work and both kids were over at their friend's.

I blogged and played Mario Party for a few hours. Then The Brat came home. She gave me a bowl she made on art. I now have a matching set. She gave me one for Christmas, too.

She also gave me a cute card she had made. I love the stuff the kids make in Elementary School.

Then last night, we all sat and watched the thunderstorms roll through our area. Our power went out for about 30 minutes and we sat in the dark and watched the light show.

No tornados in our area (thank the Gods), but there were several touchdowns north of us.

I will go up next month to Detroit Lakes and get my Mother's Day present to myself - a new tattoo. I can hardly wait.

Hope you guys all had a good Mother's Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home