gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Oprah's On

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Monday, May 10, 2004

Oprah's On

I am sitting here watching Oprah. Wynonna is on there. She has been talking about her weight battle.

Man, a lot of what she is saying describes how I feel so clearly!

If she can do it, I can do it. She talks about using the food as an alternative to love. That is so true. I have found myself doing that.

When Asshole is not being nice, or when he is not around and I am feeling down, I head for food. If I get bored, I eat. I have even found that I eat even when nothing sounds good - just to eat. Just to feel better. Does that make sense?

I can count my true friends on one hand. How may people do you talk to on a regular basis? Other than family?

I need to get out. Can't be church. So I guess I will have to start doing volunteer work somewhere. Then maybe I can find someone to talk to on a regular basis.

I love WF, but she is 300 miles away. And, well, I need to talk about Asshole, so I can't talk to him.

I guess that is why I started this Blog. I needed to vent and had no where to do that. So, thank you to everyone who has stopped by and said hello.

1 Comments:

At 5/10/2004 7:05 PM , Blogger Brent said...

Blog away! We're reading our hearts out! And your new template looks GREAT!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home