gsp Thoughts From A Diva: American Idol

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

American Idol

Okay, does Fantasia's voice drive everyone nuts?

I cannot stand her voice. Singing or talking.

She should have been gone a long time ago, but for some reason she is still in there. I wish LaToya was still in the game. I loved her voice.

My favorite is still Diane DeGarmo or however you spell her name.

2 Comments:

At 5/14/2004 8:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's me....Shaunacat. ;o) I don't have a sign in to leave a comment, but I wanted to leave one regardless.

I like Fantasia's voice sometimes...like when she is singing the old Aretha songs. I think that would really be her genre...anything else would be difficult. Her voice does tend to be annoying sometimes though.

All I know is that Jasmine had better not win, or I'm losing all faith in AI!!

 
At 5/14/2004 11:51 AM , Blogger drc said...

I totally agree about Jasmine. She doesn't sing nearly as well as the others.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home