gsp Thoughts From A Diva: A Different Friday Five

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Sunday, November 23, 2003

A Different Friday Five

I found this one over at Joni's.

1. List five things you'd like to accomplish by the end of the year.

a. Clean my entire house from top to bottom.
b. Get a raise.
c. Find a new job.
d. Go Sledding
e. Attend a seance


2. List five people you've lost contact with that you'd like to hear from again.

a. Hope Sloan
b. Debie Darrow
c. Patti Carr
d. Kim Collins
e. Louis Jansky


3. List five things you'd like to learn how to do.

a. Play the piano
b. Speak French and Spanish
c. Downhill Ski
d. How to network servers
e. How to use a wood lathe


4. List five things you'd do if you won the lottery (no limit).

a. Buy Penny a new van with all the extras. Including an eletric lift for Bubba.
b. Pay off all my parent's bills
c. Pay off all my bill's
d. Buy a house
e. Quit my job and spend all my time volunteering with Habitat For Humanity


5. List five things you do that help you relax.

a. Blogging
b. Meditation
c. Reading
d. Play with my cats
e. Sex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home