gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Do you know the signs of a heart attack?

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Do you know the signs of a heart attack?

This morning as I was getting ready to leave the store, one of our greeters came in and it was pretty obvious he was not feeling well. He was sweating heavily, he was pale and he was mumbling. After talking to him for a few minutes, he stated his chest hurt. After a few minutes, he told us his left arm hurt.

I am positive he was having a heart attack, but I won't know for sure until I get back to work on Saturday. It scared the hell out of me.

Made the rest of the night look stress-free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home