gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Another exciting day...

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Another exciting day...

When I got to work last night, I had to immediately rush to the Front End because the CSM on duty needed to go home and all but one of the cashiers were leaving. There was a long line even after my cashiers came on duty, so I called the second overnight CSM and another associate up to the front to cashier.

When the CSM arrived, she came over to where I was helping a customer at the service desk and simply stood next to me. She totally ignored the lines at the registers. So I just barked at her in exasperation that I was going to get on a register since she didn't want to. She looked at me and said, "Well, I didn't know where you wanted me." Excuse me? You shouldn't have to be told to get on a register when the lines are so long.

The rest of the night went pretty smoothly. I managed to stock in several areas of the store, clean up an endcap and zone the racetrack. I also fixed some signing that was falling down.

It has come to my attention that the other CSM has been complaining about being "stuck on the Front End" on the nights we both work. I am not sure why she feels this way. When I am there alone, I do not stay on the Front End, so I am not sure why she feels the need to stay up there when we are both working. I am going to confirm tonight that a CSM does not need to stay on the Front End all night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home