gsp Thoughts From A Diva: It's official...

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

It's official...

...I'm old.

I went to the doctor the other day and had my cholesterol checked. Well, guess what? I have to start taking a cholesterol medicine every day. Plus, I have to start exercising 30 minutes a day at least 5 days a week.

Ugh.

I mean, I walk a lot now, and I climb stairs at school. I hate to exercise. Actually, it's not the exercise I hate: I hate sweating. It just feels so gross.

I haven't decided how I am going to do the exercise bit. Maybe I will start walking more on the treadmill. Or maybe I will join Curves. Or...hell...I hate to sweat.

1 Comments:

At 1/09/2007 4:28 AM , Blogger Retired Geezer said...

Mrs. Geezer belongs to Curves. It's a pretty neat program.

I have a treadmill.
It's where I stack all my clothes.

I'm going to use it this year, honest.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home