gsp Thoughts From A Diva: So not like me

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

So not like me


So today I have a huge Politics Final at 12:15. So what am I doing? Watching Jesus Christ Superstar (1973) on tv.

I know...kind of hard to think of me - Ms. Non-Christian - watching this movie, but I really like this movie. The music is fantastic and I just thoroughly enjoy it. I watch it for the entertainment value, not the faith.

When I was a kid, I loved this movie and Godspell. I can't stand to watch Godspell now, but I still love JCS.

I used to have the soundtrack, I'm not sure where it is now. But I can still sing all the words to all the songs. HeeHee...Bad Pagan!!!

Update: I took the test...it wasn't as bad as I thought...I think I passed it okay.

3 Comments:

At 12/19/2006 7:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey drc,

Thanks for being such a great reader and letting me know about that mistake in the galleries.

Rock on!
Al

 
At 12/22/2006 6:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi drc,
Just popping in to wish you a Happy Christmas and also to say thanks a bunch, I am now humming away to JCS! I've got a funny feeling it's going to stay in my head for a few days now :-)
Have a good one.
Markiss xx

 
At 12/27/2006 6:04 PM , Blogger Erica M said...

Dude, JCS is one of my favoritest shows ever! Don't like the movie, but I listen to the original London cast recording plenty. Except I usually wait until Easter-ish, since Xmas time is Sound of Music time and all.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home