gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Random Thought

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Monday, December 25, 2006

Random Thought

Okay, so everyone in the house is sleeping and I'm stuck by myself watching tv. The boys had been playing Halo 2, but they have gone to bed and they left the tv on the Disney Parade. I've been too lazy to get up and change it, but now I have no choice.

Kelly Ripa is just nauseating. Is it just me, or is that woman anorexic? Eat a piece of candy, woman! I cannot stand her. I don't mind Regis so much, but I can only take so much cotton candy and bubble gum.

Ugh!

1 Comments:

At 12/25/2006 2:06 PM , Blogger Erik said...

I agree. She's way to thin. But I still enjoy her banter with Regis.

Merry merry!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home