gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Holiday Shopping

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Holiday Shopping


Everybody has a wish list, right?

So do I. If you need any Holiday Gift Ideas, this site has several.

Especially for the drinkers in your family. (That would include me!!)

I really like the shot glass checkers! Almost like they used to play on M*A*S*H!!!

Oh! I really like the desktop distillery! That would be soooo cool!!!!

3 Comments:

At 12/06/2006 9:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

... whoa... that game could definitely get out ouf hand.... quick!....

Eric

 
At 12/07/2006 9:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That checkers game does look really good. I once saw a similar game but with chess. Thought against it in the end, as I would never manage to finish it before I fell over.
As for the distillery, well I have just gotta get me one of those :-)
Thanks for pointing it out.

 
At 12/11/2006 1:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erin has something like that, she loves it, but someone she knows hand carved the board and the shot glasses are just filled with different color liquid, same general idea, looks like a good night to me! hahaha Come drink with me!
Rachel

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home