gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Happy Thanksgiving

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

Just wanted to wish everyone in the USA a very Happy Thanksgiving.

Today is traditionally spent with family and today is no different for us. Pat, Meghan and I are in Northern Minnesota with his family and my best friend.

We come to Penny's every year for Thanksgiving. But this year is a little different: Anthony is flying to Arizona from San Diego to be with his aunt since it is too far to come home.

And Lucas is at home in Wisconsin. He had to work, so he is spending Thanksgiving with his girlfriend's family.

So the family is a little lost today. I am missing my boys and my parents today, but I am surrounded by family and friends and it will be an awesome day.

I hope you all have a great day regardless of where you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home