gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Nightmare

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Nightmare

I woke up ready to kick some ass this morning.

I had a badass dream this morning. In this dream, I was at a sorority house and there were a bunch of girls there. One of the girls was sitting on the front doorstep.

As I walked past her, she reached out and pinched me. Now, I hate being pinched. I am so NOT in to pain. So I simply turned around and pinched her back. She kept pinching me over and over again. And I kept pinching her back...on the leg, the thigh, the neck, the arm...wherever I could reach.

This whole time I had been holding a huge bag of sugar about half full. You know, one of those huge 25 pound bags.

Pretty soon, I was so pissed that I started to swing that bag at her. I stopped myself and turned to walk away from her. She reached out and pinched me one more time. I have never felt such rage. I turned around and glared at her. Very quietly I said, "If you ever touch me again, I will destroy you."

I then turned around and walked back down the road towards my car. I was just steaming. Pretty soon, I could hear people behind me. I turned around and all the girls from the sorority were headed at me.

Instead of running away, I turned and waited for them. I was so pissed, I was ready to kick some ass. And I didn't know what they were so pissed about - I was the one that had been attacked!

They were just reaching me when I woke up. I'd like to think that I would have kicked some royal ass, but we will never know.

1 Comments:

At 11/26/2006 8:59 PM , Blogger Brent said...

So you are sweet on sorority girls who want to hurt you? I'm just saying...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home