gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Dream

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Dream

I just woke up from one of the most vivid dreams I have ever had.

I dreamed that I called Meg's dad to tell him I kicked Pat out and he told me that his wife had asked for a divorce. He then sent me a credit card (AmEx) and moved us to Nevada!!

Now I don't think that would ever happen, but OMG!!! If he asked, I would go in a heartbeat. SoI left him a VM this morning just so I could hear his voice and know that everything is okay with him.

On a different note, Anthony did not call yesterday. Not that I really expected him to call, but I was hoping. I should hear from him today because he should get his care package from me today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home