gsp Thoughts From A Diva: I knew he didn't believe me!

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Monday, July 03, 2006

I knew he didn't believe me!

Lee's daughter just called and asked if I could come pick Pat up or at least meet them half way.

I was like, "Why? To drop off his stuff?"

She said, "No, he wants to come home for the holidays."

I said, "Didn't he tell you guys? I kicked him out a couple weeks ago. He needs to come get his stuff and figure out what he wants done with his cat."

She was stunned. Lee was stunned. Pat had told NO ONE!

So she said they would talk things over and get back to me.

He really didn't believe me when I said I wanted him out. I tried to tell people he didn't believe me.

Now maybe he will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home