gsp Thoughts From A Diva: 12 of 12

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

12 of 12

Okay, so I wasn't going to do this...And then Bonnie and Erik did, so I decided I should. (via Chad)


Pic 1 - This is what time I left for work...Yes, that is 3:55am. Ugh.

Pic 2 - This is what time I got off work...I had planned on taking pics at work, but got too busy and forgot.

Pic 3- This is our cat Fat Cat...He weighs about 16 pounds. He doesn't do anything except eat and sleep. I mean it, he doesn't play or anything. Stupid cat.

Pic 4 - This is my 7amPDT (that's 9am in Wisconsin!) picture. This is my crappy laptop with a pic of my Marine son and my mom on the background. And yes, that is a computer monitor sitting on the floor behind the laptop. My son received a computer from the upstairs neighbor. I told him to hook it up and see if it worked. Well, being a typical 18 year old male, he plugged it in and set it up right where they had dropped it off. Dork.

Pic 5 - Here is said 18 year old playing with the computer on the floor. When asked why he didn't move it, he simply shrugged.


Pic 6 - Supper time! What is it, you ask? HeeHee...Why it is Hamburger Helper Lasagna, of course!!

Pic 7 - This is my front yard with my swing, my daughter, her friends and her slip-n-slide in it. She gets a new slip-n-slide every year....But she we will be 13 next summer...Will she still want a slip-n-slide?


Okay...blogger has taken a shit...I will try and post the rest later today!



1 Comments:

At 6/13/2006 3:02 PM , Blogger Bonnie said...

I'm so glad you did this too! LOVE the computer on the floor... and the 18-year-old shrug. Nothing like that stuff! LOL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home