gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Dream

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Thursday, July 01, 2004

Dream

I had the weirdest dream last night.

 

It didn’t last very long (probably because Buttboy’s alarm went off at 6:45am)

 

I dreamed that we were at some house watching airplanes and stuff with a telescope.  Buttboy says to me, “There is a Faith (Hill) and Tim (McGraw) van out there.  The cops are all over it.”

 

I looked through the telescope and there was a white van down in a ditch with empty boxes all around it.  The boxes had the packaging laying around them.  You know, the popcorn and peanuts and newspaper.

 

Anyway, I asked Buttboy if he had seen it before the cops got there.  He said it had been there all morning.  Someone had apparently stolen the van full of CDs and DVD players and moved all the stuff to new packaging.

 

Then I woke up.  Isn’t that weird?

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home