gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Stuff

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Stuff

Do you ever have one of those weeks where nothing seems exciting?

 

I just can’t seem to get myself motivated to do anything.  I did clean the living room and bathroom.  And I have been playing that stupid Pirate game.

 

But I just can’t motivate myself to read blogs or even care about other people right now.

 

Is that wrong?

 

I feel almost vegetative.  I guess I am just a little stressed.  Bills that we can’t pay; people coming over I don’t want to see.  And now I have to worry about what is going on in my house while I am gone on my trip.

 

It seems Asshole’s boss has decided to go to Texas for 2 weeks.  If it is the 2 weeks before I leave, everything is cool.  If it is the 2 weeks I am going to be gone, it will not be good.

 

That will mean that Asshole and Weasel are in my house alone with no incoming funds.  Which means I will spend the whole trip wondering what they are pawning to support their beer and cigarette habits.

 

What?  You don’t think they will pawn my things?  You are dead wrong.  They will pawn anything they are not using.  My movies, my Xbox, my Gamecube, my VCR, my TV, my DVD player.  You name it – they’ll pawn it.

 

See, neither one of them have anything of their own.  95% of what is in this house is mine.  I bought and paid for it all.  And now I have to worry about them.

 

And I shouldn’t have to.  That’s what makes this suck so bad.  I should be able to leave my house and not worry about my stuff still being here when I get back.

 

So when they get here this afternoon, I will find out when Boss is leaving.  If it is the 2 weeks I am going to be gone, then I will have to have a long talk with Mr. Asshole and Mr. Weasel.

 

4 Comments:

At 6/30/2004 12:10 PM , Blogger muckdog said...

Sounds like you need some time off....

 
At 6/30/2004 1:19 PM , Blogger Cedar said...

Wow! It sure is good of you to provide a safe warm home for Assholes and Weasels, and stock it with amusements for them. When did you decide to devote yourself to charity in such a giving, unselfish way?

 
At 6/30/2004 1:34 PM , Blogger drc said...

You know, I have often wondered myself why I have this home for Assholes and Weasels.

Then Asshole does something wonderful and I forgive him all.

I'm getting pretty tired though. Definitely looking forward to my trip.

 
At 6/30/2004 1:47 PM , Blogger Cedar said...

Wow! It sure is good of you to provide a safe warm home for Assholes and Weasels, and stock it with amusements for them. When did you decide to devote yourself to charity in such a giving, unselfish way?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home