gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Bah Humbug

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Bah Humbug

Sorry I haven’t been posting for a few days.  I’ve been stuck on that stupid game.  And I am having to clean the entire house.

 

Why do I need to clean the entire house?

 

Because Asshole, Weasel and their buddies were here for 4 days and totally trashed it.  Then they went back to work and left me with the mess.

 

We don’t have a single clean towel.  Every dish in the house is dirty.  The bathtub looks like someone poured a gallon of motor oil in it and let it soak.

 

It is just gross.

 

So, instead of doing it all at once (which would be overwhelming), I have been trying to do it a little at a time.

 

I do have good news.  I lost 2 more pounds this week.  I have lost a total of 17 now.  Only 23 more to go.  I’m not going to make it by my deadline, but I will try.

 

Anyway, hope all is well in your world.

 

4 Comments:

At 6/29/2004 12:11 PM , Blogger Brent said...

Congrats on your weight! You clean like Kim and I do. We just move from room to room through the week instead of doing it all at once. And it's nice that the kids have the room messed up again by the time a week goes by and we get back to our starting point. ACK!

 
At 6/29/2004 4:23 PM , Blogger drc said...

Deadline is August 6. And I might make it if I were staying home. But I am going to spend 3 weeks in a car. Don't think I will make it.

 
At 6/30/2004 8:58 AM , Blogger Rose said...

Hey! Good for you re: the weight. A car trip might not be as bad as you think it would be. I was very surprised when we went to Las Vegas, as I managed to come home the same weight or a pound lighter than I was when I left.

Re: cleaning, when you're done over there do you want to stop by here? I've got about four rooms of crap to go through in the "Throw-Away Festival of 2004," and if you're on a roll... ;-)

 
At 6/30/2004 9:13 AM , Blogger drc said...

I think I'll pass, Rose. Thanks for the offer anyway!

I just found out they are all supposed to be back to invade my house today. I thought I had a week.

Arrggghhh!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home