gsp Thoughts From A Diva: National HIV Testing Day

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Sunday, June 27, 2004

National HIV Testing Day

Today is National HIV Testing Day.

I don't care who you are - everyone needs tested at least once.

Because of my crazy background, I get tested yearly. My doctor never adds it to his list to check until I ask him about it. And I ask him about it every year.


HIV is about the only disease that truly scares the hell out of me. If I am positive, I won't to know as soon as possible.

So, if you haven't been tested lately - go do it!!!!

1 Comments:

At 6/27/2004 8:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been tested 3 times those threee times were during my three labor/delivery..They don't tell you, they are testing for it, just the results later that everything is good. Thanks for the birthday shout out Shelli

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home