gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Hornets

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Hornets

Rob over at Gut Rumbles talks about how he got rid of a hornet's nest on the side of his house.

I remember when I was about 10, we had a huge wasp or hornet nest on the side of our house right above the dining room window.

My dad called some guy who showed up late at night. He said that was when the wasps were sleeping.

He knocked the nest down into a huge garbage bag using a big stick.

He then held that bag in front of the headlights on his pickup. We could see the wasps buzzing around inside that bag. I have never seen anything like that in my life.

I would guess that I will never see anything like it again.

1 Comments:

At 6/30/2004 7:26 PM , Blogger Brent said...

Sounds dangerous to me! YIKES!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home