gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Pet Peeve of The Day

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Saturday, May 08, 2004

Pet Peeve of The Day

I have several IM programs (AIM, MSN, Yahoo, ICQ). I use them all at one point or another. Mostly to keep track of family members. My phone bill dropped drastically with the installation of AIM.

I don't mind getting messages from people I don't know - usually. If they are of the "Hi, I live in MN, too. Just wanted to say Hi" type. The ones that irritate me are the ones that usually start with "Hi, do you like to lick pussy?"

None of your damn business, is it?

Yesterday, I got a message from someone I had never heard of. Went something like this:

Weirdo: Hi
Me: Hi
W: ASL plz
M: Not a chance. Who are you?
W: Well, you look like a fffaaaaattttttyyyyyyy
M: Fuck Off

WTF? I immediately banned them from talking to me ever again.

ICQ messages always come from idiots in Turkey or Egypt or the UAE. And they all want the same thing.

In my ICQ profile, I plainly say, "DO NOT IM me for cybersex. It only pisses me off."

Can you people not read English? You can type it, and you can read what I am saying, so what part of that statement can you not understand????

I love to talk. I spend most of my day talking. And I will talk to almost anyone. But if I want to have sex, I will go in the bedroom and have sex. With or without Asshole.

And if I want to have sex with a stranger, I will go down to the bar and pick some guy up for sex. Not that difficult.

But why would I want to have sex with someone I cannot even see???

Dumbasses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home