gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Feed Me, Seymour!

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Monday, May 31, 2004

Feed Me, Seymour!

I'm bored and hungry.  So, Brat and I decided to do some experimenting.
 
I got out the pumpkin that has been in the cupboard for a few weeks.  There was a recipe on the label for pumpkin pie.
 
Well, we didn't want pie, but I wanted pumpkin.  So we have made the pumpkin pie gizzards, but not the crust.
 
We'll know in about 15 minutes if it is any good.  Sure smells good.
 
I know this isn't typical Memorial Day food, but since Brat and I are alone, we can eat whatever we want.
 
Tonight, I am making Salmon Loaf.  Never made it before either.
 
Ought to be interesting.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home