gsp Thoughts From A Diva: My Dream

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Monday, May 31, 2004

My Dream

I had a weird dream last night and just wanted to write some of it down.
 
I was in my grandparent's house.  All my male cousins were there.  They were all smoking in the house.  Cigarettes and pot. (None of my cousins smoke anything, that I know of).
 
I yelled at all of them to get it out of the house. I even took cigarettes out of their hands and threw them out.
 
Then I went in the bathroom to go pee and there was a towel laying across the toilet.  I asked why it was there and the guys said one of the cousins had left it there.  He came in and got it.
 
Then instead of going pee, I got in the shower.  But there was no water pressure.  While I was in the shower,I noticed a large lump on my stomach.  Right where I have a mole.
 
I freaked out and showed my mom, but she blew it off.  She said we would wait a few days to get it checked out since it is Memorial Day.  By this time, we are in Salt Lake City in a parking lot. It was very warm.
 
Then I was in an airport with Asshole waiting for a plane.  We had creatures with us.  Mine was called a "Swim".  It was in a cat carrier.  They told me I could take it on the plane with me and stow it under my seat.  It was all brown and fuzzy and in water.
 
We had separate seats on the plane, but when I got on, I found there were lots of extra seats.  Where I was supposed to sit was a window seat next to two black guys.  There were no white people on the plane. 
 
I sat down in the aisle seat where Asshole was supposed to have a window seat.  Only it was the emergency exit aisle and there are only two seats there.
 
They locked the plane up and started to taxi.  I started yelling that Asshole wasn't on the plane.  I couldn't find him anywhere.
 
Suddenly, the stewardess announces that we have to go back to the gate.  There was a KingAir that landed late and we were going back to get more passengers.  When we got to the gate, I tried to get the attention of the stewardess.  Finally, I got off the plane and was talking to the lady at the gate.
 
As I was explaining to her that Asshole was missing, I saw him come running up to me wearing his coat.  I was so glad to see him.  We got on the plane together.
 
I woke up.
 
Pretty weird, huh?
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home