gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Weather

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Sunday, May 30, 2004

Weather

What a dud!
 
The big storms we were supposed to have never materialized.  It didn't even sprinkle here.
 
I see it rained pretty good up in the Cities. They can have it.  Our river is already almost to the top of it's banks.
 
Actually, it was pretty nice today.  Got to be about 73 degrees.  Light breeze.  Pretty nice.  Would have been a good day to go fishing.
 
But since I refuse to bait my own hook or take the fish off the hook, I can't go fishing without Asshole.
 
What am I doing for Memorial Day?  Nothing.  Sitting on my butt watching the world go by.
 
Same shit, different day.
 
What are you doing?
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home