gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Men In Drag

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Monday, November 24, 2003

Men In Drag

I have always had a fascination with Men in Drag.

One of my favorite movies of all time is Too wong Foo, Thanks For Everything, Julie Newmar. Patrick Swayze is one beatiful woman in that movie. And who could forget Wesley Snipes in drag?

Another one is Priscilla: Queen of the Desert. I don't know his name, but the star of that movie, is the bad guy from The Matrix. He is much better in drag.

I have known several transvestites and a couple transexuals. Beautiful - all of them.

i give it ten oh yeahs has just learned all this. I welcome her to the club!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home