gsp Thoughts From A Diva: LCpl Anthony

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

LCpl Anthony


Anthony is leaving tonight for Iraq. He will be gone for seven long months. I will miss him terribly and I cannot wait until he comes home.

He tells me he will not be going outside the wire, but I still worry that they will decide to send him. I hope he gets to stay at the airfield and fuel his birds.

If anyone would like to write him or send him a care package, please drop me a note and I will give you his address in Iraq.

Thanks for the support during this rough time.

Miss You comment graphics

5 Comments:

At 4/02/2008 5:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

... safe journey, LCpl Anthony..... Semper Fi...

Eric

 
At 4/17/2008 4:52 AM , Blogger Mathieu G. said...

Hi drc! Don't know if you remember me. It's been quite the while since I last posted in my blog but I'm back now. I hope everything's well with you. How's your French class going by the way?

Good luck to Anthony with his mission in Iraq.

 
At 5/07/2008 5:45 PM , Blogger Eternitys Veil said...

So sad he's away... :-(

 
At 7/23/2008 5:36 PM , Blogger Eternitys Veil said...

Hey check out my blog.... you should link me:-)

 
At 7/28/2008 9:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, what's the update with Anthony? I found you via Technorati and saw that you had me linked.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home