gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Idiot Drivers....

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Idiot Drivers....

AdelaideNow... Blogs

Let me list my on-road hate list. Then I’ll offer a few thoughts to get the bloody idiots and hoons of the road off the road, to make our part of the world a safer place for others who want to stay alive.

TAILGATERS: Without question the most stupid bunch in our community. They take some kind of sadistic pleasure in monstering the car in front, reducing the distance between bumper and bumper to a crazy, minimal distance. I prefer to slow down to a crawl to force this type of lunatic to work his way by and out of my life, invariably causing inconvenience in the lane they chose to overtake.

Bwahahahah!!!! This made my morning. He could have been writing about my morning commute in Podunk, Wisconsin. Too funny!!!

1 Comments:

At 3/21/2008 9:44 AM , Blogger Bob's Blog said...

I drive a Chevy Metro. The drivers of the shiny new SUVs get really pissed when I only drive 65 in a 55. They finally roar by me going 75!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home