gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Did I do that?

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Monday, December 11, 2006

Did I do that?

Stole from Views From the Back Row

What was the first line from your blog the first day of each month in 2006?

January
This line is unavailable since Blogger lost about 6 months of my archives.

February
"As you can see, I have had to remove all comments from this site."

March
"You've been tagged. So, here it goes...hit forward, then delete my answers and replace them with your own."

April
"
I have posted pics here."

May
"Blog Tipping was found via here and here."

June
"Found over at WildInBed"

July
"I miss Pat tonight. "

August
"22 years ago today, I gave birth to a beatiful little girl."

September
"I want to know 20 things about you."

October
"I woke up this morning shaking."

November
"The Great Pumpkin obviously visited this town overnight."

December
"Sgt First Class Paul Ray Smith was given the Medal of Honor (posthumously)."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home