gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Him

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Him

I'm going to see him today. This will be the first time I have seen him since he left in June.

I'm kind of nervous.

I mean, I am still in love with him...I guess I always will be. But he made me feel very used and very - I don't know - ugly, I guess. He wasn't always very nice to me. But we did have some wonderful times together, he just let me down one too many times and I couldn't take it anymore.

So if he cleans his act up, do I give him another chance?

That's kind of a stupid question, because after 42 years, the man is not going to change. His priorities will always be wrong. He comes first, his family second. It is that simple. His needs and wants will always come before anything else.

I just wish it would change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home