gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Back to School

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Back to School

Did I mention that school started on Tuesday?

Good grief! I am taking 5 classes - 16 credits. And they are not easy classes!!

M-F French 101
T & Th Geography & English Composition
MWF Sociology & Government

It is going to be a long semester. All but the French class are required classes for all students. I am trying to get them all out of the way in the first year or two so I can concentrate on my Computer classes the last 2 years.

I have to keep a journal for my government class. The instructor has approved my request to blog her class, so I will be setting that up in the next day or two. I will post the link as soon as I have it available.

I had to quit my job because they wouldn't let me stay on with my new availability. So I interviewed yesterday at a local call center.

I will refuse the job if they offer it to me. I just can't do that kind of job anymore. During the interview/application process, they sit you in front of a computer that simulates calls. I had a panic attack in the middle of the session because the computer was yelling at itself. Seriously. The computer was role-playing a disgruntled customer and at one point, I wanted to put my fist through the screen.

I just can't handle being yelled at anymore. (I was going to put 'stupid people', but it is smart people, too).

Then I was to have another interview today, but they have rescheduled twice. Not me. Them. Does that bode well for working there? Hmmmm...not so sure.

So I will be blogging a lot more. Now that there is excitement in my life. And sometimes it may be in French just so I can practice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home