gsp Thoughts From A Diva: iWon News - 5 Kids Drown During Church Outing in Mo.

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Monday, July 10, 2006

iWon News - 5 Kids Drown During Church Outing in Mo.

iWon News - 5 Kids Drown During Church Outing in Mo.

Outside the children's north St. Louis home, about a mile from the church, their mother told reporters she was not at the church outing, which six of her eight children attended.

She the children "went on to be with the Lord."

"I still have my joy," Moore, 36, said as she held Allensworth's hand. "I know where my kids are at. I know I'll see them again."

Oh.My.God. She is okay with losing 6 of her 8 children because she still has 2 and the others are "with the Lord"????

I wouldn't even be able to speak...or function. Unbelievable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home