gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Missing you

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Missing you

Yeah, today I am really missing him. I know I did the right thing in telling him to move out, but after 10 years of living together, it really takes a lot out of a person.

I think the hardest part is that he was my best friend. I told him everything. And we always had great conversations. (The sex wasn't so bad either!) I miss just having him around to share things with him. Stupid everyday things.

But then I spent some time reading entries from this blog. Entries that I wrote just about a year ago. Then I realize how angry he made me. And how miserable he made me so much of the time.

He never raised a hand to me, but he abused me in other ways. He was always putting me down. In little ways. It was never blatant. Just enough to drag me down. That will be hard to forget.

Maybe I will never get over it. Maybe I will be alone for the rest of my life like he said. At least he won't be there to rub it in my face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home