gsp Thoughts From A Diva: I'm Screwed

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Monday, April 04, 2005

I'm Screwed

My van has had a coolant leak for some time now.

Instead of fixing it, I have screwed around and just kept filling it with coolant and water.

Well, it has overheated twice in the last week. Now it is making horrible noises. Mechanic says i have killed it...damaged the valves in the engine.

I have been trying to buy a new vehicle since before Christmas. I am unable to buy one. Not because I can't afford it, but because I have NO credit. If I had bad credit, they could work with me. But since I have NO credit, I am screwed.

Almost everywhere I have been, the car dealers want a co-signer. I do not have one of those.

I did find one place that would sell me a car. $4000 vehicle with a $1000 down payment.

Anyway, guess I get to start riding my bicycle. Good thing the snow is all gone. Guess I will lose all this extra weight I have put on since moving here.

Barf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home