gsp Thoughts From A Diva

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Stolen from Snappy Hour.

» V I T A L S «

Name: D'Arcy
Gender: Female
Location: WI
Height: 5'10"
Hair color: teal green with pink and blonde highlights
Eye color: green
Is your hair long or short: Just below my shoulders
Tattoos you have: 3. My first one is on my right shoulder blade. It is a sparrow. I got it in Millington, TN, just after I finished boot camp in 1986; The second one is on my left ankle...hummingbird received in Reno, NV, in 1993; The last one is of two hummingbirds in flight on my right upper arm..received in Detroit Lakes, MN, for Mother's Day, 2001.

» S C H O O L «

Are you still in school: Heck no, and I am soooo glad!!!
Favorite subject: English Lit and Art
Least favorite subject: Any variety of math
Do/did you buy lunch or bring it: Neither

» F A V O R I T E «

Number: 44 (Hank Aaron's number)
Clothing : Big, baggy muumuu type thing I wear around the house
TV show: CSI (the original)...M*A*S*H...Lost...Desperate Housewives
Fruit: Strawberries and Kiwi.
Movie: Bull Durham...Too Wong Foo...Priscilla Queen of the Desert
Scent: Babies after a bath
Ice Cream Flavor: Chocolate
Color: Emerald Green
Season: Spring
Holiday: Beltaine
Thing in your room: My new Select Comfort bed!!!
Author: Louis L'Amour
TV channel: None
Shape: Hourglass
Time: Late night
State: Nevada
Disney character: Dory from Nemo
Scary movie: I don't like scary movies

» T H I S O R T H A T «

Hot or cold: Cold
Winter or summer: Winter
Spring or fall: Spring
Shakira or Britney: Ewww!!!!
MTV or VH1: CMT
Rollerblading or skateboarding: Rollerskating
Black or white: White
Orange or red: Red
Yellow or green: Green
purple or pink: Pink
Cell phone or pager: Cell
Powerpuff Girls or Charlie’s Angels: Charlies Angels
Scooby Doo or Dino: Dino

» Y E S O R N O P E«

Are you a vegetarian: no.
Do you like cows: yep
Are you a bitch: Sometimes.
Are you artistic: In a way
Do you write poetry: Not since I was in high school
Can you ski: nope
Are you British: no
Are you straight: curvy
Are you evil: I'm no saint
Is Britney a whore: Who cares?


» P R I V A T E «

Have you ever been in love: yes
do you smoke: no
Do you smoke weed: nope
Crack, heroin, anything else: Not anymore
Beer good or beer bad: Yuk!
Are you the sissy who drinks wine coolers: No...when I was in high school, maybe.


» T H E L A S T «

Thing you ate: Fish sticks and french fries
Thing you drank: Coke
Place you went: Coldstone Creamery
Thing you got pierced/tattooed: Eyebrow pierced in Springfield, MO, last year.
Song you heard: No clue
Person you instant messaged: Dawn
Person you laughed with: Meghan


» N O W «

What are you eating: nothing
What are you drinking: nothing
Any shoes on: no
Hair: unbrushed
Listening to: The Incredibles on tv
Talking to anyone: no

» L A S T «

Last Cigarette: 1993
Last Alcoholic Drink: Some kind of yummy Pina Colada thing at Red Lobster last week
Last Car Ride: Last night coming back from Coldstone
Last Good Cry: In America (Awesome movie!!) a few weeks ago.
Last Library Book: I don't remember
Last book bought: Too many, too often...I have no idea.
Last Book Read: Over The Dry Side by Louis L'Amour
Last Movie Seen in Theatres: Ice Princess
Last Movie Rented: In America
Last Cuss Word Uttered: Fuck
Last Beverage Drank: Coke
Last Phone Call: Dawn & Stef
Last TV Show: David Letterman
LastTime Showered: Yesterday morning
Last Shoes Worn: Tennis shoes
Last CD Played: Toby Keith Shock N'All
Last Item Bought: Coldstone Creamery ice cream
Last Download: ftp program
Last Annoyance: Meghan
Last Thing Written: this post
Last Key Used: house key
Last Sleep: last night
Last Ice Cream Eaten: Coldstone Creamery strawberry with bananas, strawberries and white chocolate chips
Last Chair Sat In: My rocking chair
Last Webpage Visited: Snappy Hour