gsp Thoughts From A Diva: MIA

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Saturday, April 02, 2005

MIA

Okay, I know I have been missing in action for quite some time now.

Problem is...I am totally disgusted with using blogger and was hoping to move to something else, but I can't seem to find anything else to work with either. So, I am back to using blogger.

There have been a lot of changes in my life in the last few weeks.

2 weeks ago, Pat and I had a huge fight. It started by him telling his boss that I would drive Pat to work on Tuesday morning without even consulting me. That wouldn't have been a problem, except work is almost 40 minutes away from here. And I had to get the kids to school at 7am and then pick up the carpool at 7:20. Which means I would have had to leave here about 6am, drive for an hour and a half, then work a 10 hour shift. I don't think so,Tim!

Well, after I told him I wouldn't do that, he got all pissed of and stomped and raged around the house for an hour or so. He kept saying over and over again how maybe he should just packs his stuff up and go live with his boss. Finally, I got sick of his slamming all the doors in the house. I told him if he really wanted to go, I would take him to his boss' house that very night and he could stay there!

He came flying out of the room and told me that would be perfect! "Let me finish my laundry and you can do just that!"

Well, he called his boss back and decided to go over there on Sunday morning. I didn't say another word to him. We got up Sunday morning and got dressed and left the house without saying a single word to each other. It is a 2-1/2 hour drive to his boss' place. We didn't say 4 words all the way over there.

And I have not heard from him since.

I was kind of upset at first. Really missed him a few times, but I am much happier now. Even if he were to want to come back, I don't think I would take him back. If I did, there are lots of things that would have to change.

1 Comments:

At 4/02/2005 9:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw crap. I'm sorry to hear your situation with Pat has blown up like that. Went through a similar situation, and despite the relief that the stress and tension is finally gone, it's really hard, isn't it? One set of difficult emotions traded for another.

Tell me: What's on your list for what you'd like to see in a replacement for Blogger?

(And welcome back)

Paul

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home