gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Would I? Hell yes!

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Would I? Hell yes!

Someone asked me if I would join the Navy all over again if I had the chance.

HELL YES!!

Joining the Navy right out of high school was one of the best things I ever did. I absolutely fell in love with the military life. The only reason I got out was I wanted to be a better mom and felt I couldn't do both properly.

And now, my son is leaving in a few short months for Marine Corps Boot Camp. And I am damn proud of him.

I found this on another site today. It makes me really stop and think.

It also made me cry.

You all make me very proud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home